Reading is the quickest, easiest way to earn experience. It gives you the ability to learn from someone else’s experience and allows you to make it your own. So, we decided it would be beneficial to compile a list of the best business books of 2015
2015 was a great year for reading material to better yourself and your company’s morale. Below are seven works that we highly recommend due to their impact on BrandCo and our team’s performance. Not to mention, how we have decided to enter 2016.
- The Dream Manager
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- It’s Not About You: A Little Story About What Matters Most
- Beyond Entrepreneurship: Turning Your Business into an Enduring Great Company
- Gung Ho: Turn On the People in Any Organization
What books impacted how you operate in 2015? Please, share with us so that we can grow together.